BUY ANY STOCKED DELIGHT2 AND RECEIVE A SUPAIR SCHOOL HELMET VALUED AT $120.00 ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Lightweight cross-country harness for site and mountain flying. “Hammock” style harness with removable carbon mini seatplate enabling efficient piloting with good feedback.
Sizes : S / M / L
Weight : 3640 g (Medium size)
– LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
– REMOVABLE MINI PLATE
– REMOVABLE SPEEDBAG
The DELIGHT² is even more versatile than the initial DELIGHT due to its new geometry and removable mini seat plate.
The Speedbag is removable. A new Cockpit design provides excellent instrument visibility.
A new right sided dorsal container for easy reserve parachute access and extraction.
Running on take-off is made easy due to the light weight and leg straps position. Transitioning from running to seating is naturally instinctive and followed by an easy Speedbag entry.
Inflight support, comfort and sensations are typically similar to those found in normal XC harness designed for longer flights.
Upon landing, the seated posture is stable and efficient once your feet are out of the Speedbag.
High safety level with a dorsal reserve parachute container; a backrest outfitted with a BUMP’AIR 15 cm medium density foam protection , a “Safe-T” leg strap, and Anti-BalanceSystem (ABS : stabilizer system).
A – BUMPAIR 15 CM UNDER THE SEAT
B – RESERVE PARACHUTE POCKET
C – DORSAL STORAGE POCKET
Cross and competition.
3/4 reclined seating posture.
For regularly flying experienced pilots only.
Specific Bumpair 15 cm
Dorsal reserve parachute pocket slightly offset right, with deployment handle located on the same side.
Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
30 mm Self-Locking Biners.
Self-locking light 25mm aluminum buckles.
Gear / comfort
Removable carbon mini plate.
Speedbag carbon fiber foot-resting plate.
Speedbag integrated Cockpit with removable instrument support plate.
Double stage speed-bar with adjustment system.
Special slider to optimized speed-bar function.
Pre-equipped Hydro system.
Dorsal storage pocket.
Left sided radio pocket located inside the Speedbag.
Safe-T strap with light quick release buckles.
SpeedBag incline and length adjustments.
Shoulder straps adjustments.
Chest strap adjustment.
Backrest adjustment with lumbar support.
Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric.
Nylon 210D Ripstop.
|Pilot size (cm)||155 /175||170 /185||180 /195|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||60 – 80||65 – 85||75 – 100|
|Harness weight (+ carabiners+speedbar) (g)||3500||3640||3840|
|A||Back lenght (cm)||57||60||64|
|B||Back inclination adjustment (cm)||37||40||44|
|C||Seat length (cm)||38||42||45|
|D||Seat width (cm)||33||33||33|
|E||Carabiners height (cm)||45||45||45|
|F||Carabiners distance (cm)||37 – 55||37 – 55||37 – 55|
|G||Speedbag length (cm)||93||100||106|
– Compared to the DELIGHT: the DELIGHT2 is a more rounded harness with better features, sturdy and more polyvalent. It was primarily designed for local flights sites rather than for hiking and flying.
– Compared to a XA 13: the DELIGHT2 is definitely more accessible to the average pilot, with a stronger built and more adapted to local drive-to flight sites.
– Compared to the SKYPPER: the DELIGHT2 is lighter, slimmer, less bulky while enabling the same type of flying.
– Compared to the XP2 with speedbag: the DELIGHT2 is substantially lighter, slimmer with a better streamlined profile. Philippe Vernerey, product Manager
PRODUCT MAKEUP :
This product is delivered with :
– 2B SPEEDBAG speedbar
– 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
– Carbon mini seatplate (MPPL021)
– Carbon fiber foot plate (MPPL010)
– Cockpit removable instrument support
– BUMPAIR 15 back D2 certifié LTF (SFBU011)
– WEDGE 13 : cale pour le fond de la poche parachute
– Reserve parachute Handles D2
– User’s manual (CD)