Vivo – the only glider you’ll ever need – #freerider
Our all-new Vivo – what is it?
The Vivo is our brand-new glider for the entry EN-B category – and to a degree, it is the successor to the Vita, but it is so much advanced from a design and technology standpoint that we decided to give it a new name.
You can always expect more from a newly developed glider, – it’s an evolution! Vivo la revolution!
To describe it briefly, the Vivo could be the only glider you’ll ever need.
Why? Because it simply ticks all the necessary boxes:
Perfect launch behavior, agile handling, top performance, great speed range, lightweight construction with a well-balanced material mix with product longevity in mind, absolutely forgiving and easy to fly. We’ve achieved top ratings in certification testing for this category, giving you confidence for flying in all conditions.
- The Vivo is best described as an evolution wing, perfect for stepping up from an EN-A wing due to its long and forgiving brake-travel, and perfectly balanced flight characteristics that showcase strong stability and dampening – despite all this, feeling quite agile.
- For EN-B pilots: Offering top performance with a wide range of speed – an exceptionally fun wing for relaxed flying under all conditions.
- Perfect for progressing and learning to fly both better and further. The Vivo gives you the right amount of feedback at the right time and is aimed at inspiring you with the confidence to explore new territories.
- For hike&fly: lightweight construction with a durable material mix (same as known from our RISE3)
How does it fly
The Vivo offers top performance which is easy flyable, solid, not nervous, yet offering the right amount of handling agility. This provides control confidence to the pilot in all conditions – comfort in flight that AD is synonymous with.
Thermaling like you’re on autopilot:
Try it. You won’t believe how effortless it is to climb. The Vivo gives you all the feeling and input you need for an easy climb straight up to cloudbase. The wing reacts directly to brake inputs, and turning can be modified from flat turns to steep turns with minimal effort.
Flying in thermals has never been this simple – just like autopilot!
Flying maneuvers like spirals, big-ears, and b-stalls are completely simple and forgiving.
We wholeheartedly believe that launch characteristics are truly best in class.
From a design perspective, the Vivo could be the little brother of our RISE3 – our highly regarded high-end EN-B wing. Cell count has increased for an even cleaner shape and performance advantage. The Vivo also inherits our winglet design which further improves performance and roll-stability.
The profile has been redesigned for improved handling, climbing characteristics, and market-leading passive safety. The Vivo features a weight-optimized construction – a mix of durable and light materials that lets us create a lighter glider that offers excellent product longevity and follows our high-quality standards in design and production, and we are excited to provide you with another top-level glider.
- Lightweight construction with durable materials
- Stabilo Winglets
- Vortex Holes
- Sheathed lines
- Performance Risers
- C-Control System
- 50/50 lightweight Inner bag
Technical Data & Colours
Top sail: DOMINICO – DOKDO-20DMF (WR)
Bottom sail: Porcher Skytex 27 classic II
Top: LIROS PPSLS65, DSL70
Mid: LIROS PPSL120
Main-lines: Edelrid 7343-280