The new UFO – #haveyouseenit
They were returning home. What they had seen had astonished them so much, they were keeping quiet. One of them ended up breaking the silence.
– “What are we going to say?”
– “The truth” his fellow replied.
The new UFO – Beam me up!
They went back to their thoughts. The spaceship was sailing on autopilot, they could rewind the scene and reflect on the impact of their discovery.
Alf was worried. How would the Council react? He could already imagine himself overwhelmed by questions: “Have you seen it?” “Is that true that They made our design even better?” and so on…
That wouldn’t be easy. Especially with the old Stachys. The General was against this mission since the beginning and now they were coming back with such news.
On the other hand, Gordon was kind of excited. What an adventure! After such a long time, they would be acclaimed like heroes. He could perfectly remember the kid playing in the wind. “I’d teach my son on this thing back home!”. He would have to be careful to hide his enthusiasm. But still! What a toy! And he couldn’t help but love the name They had chosen: The UFO, the “Ultralight Flying Object” and their quirky logo as well. “These Humans are really funny” he thought while they could finally catch sight of their planet.
The new UFO – Break your own rules!
How to describe the new UFO…
…in one word?
…in one image?
Magnetic attraction! On a take-off people can’t help to touch or inflate it. They are like mesmerized.
…in one dream?
Alone on a remote peak… in a galaxy far, far away…
For every AD wing, these Humans use a claim and a hashtag. For the new UFO, they chose Beam me up and the #haveyouseenit. Dude these guys have guts! We heard them saying: “We know there was expectation, we are confident there won’t be any disillusion. The new UFO follows the original idea behind its predecessor: to be the simplest and easiest tool for hike&fly!”
Did you know?
Construction & Features
– Double coated Skytex, doubled seams and etching tape on edges: robustness is the key.
– For the first time in the product range, the lines are unsheathed Aramid but color-coded! Solidity has never been so easy to untangle.
– The use of Nitinol rods not only saves weight and increases robustness, it also allows a super compact folding… To always slip into your rucksack.
– Leading edge and trailing edge are with mylar-border band. This ensures a structural consistency for not changing the wing’s flying behaviors.
– Struts have disappeared from the surface for an even cleaner, simpler design, and more compact folding. Few ribs are supported by Nitinol rods instead.
– On the leading edge, ground attachment loops can be used to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).
Did you know?
With the new UFO, let’s go back to the roots of paragliding: to fly from a mountain, find a thermal and enjoy the glide! Accessible for everyone, this is the easiest to fly, fully usable and complete single surface, no compromise.
Your UFO – #haveyouseenit Package
- UFO Airpack
- Repair materials and AirDesign stickers