Lightweight and robust with ergonomic design and top-quality workmanship: the new trail backpack series.
The new trail backpacks are available in 24L, 38L, 55L, 70L, and 99L. They’re the ultimate Hike & Fly and travel companion. A perfect connection to your body, providing great stability and easier carriage, requiring less effort.
The Trail 99L bag is the one that will carry your gear off the beaten path. Whether it’s your day flight equipment, or your bivouac kit for several days.
– Robust ripstop material
– Water-repellent fabric with water-tight zippers
– Ergonomic trail-carrying strap system
– Balanced strap connection solution for improved stability
– Multiple pockets with mesh or zipped
– Detachable helmet mesh
– Detachable compression straps
– Pole connection loops
– External crossed elastic for light stuff carrying (dawn jacket…)
– From 830g to 890g with all accessories
– 32cm x 36cm x 72cm
Trail 99L: 890g complete /32cm x 36cm x 72cm
Trying to figure out what size Trail Series is right for your application?
The important stuff:
Trail 24L: From 410g to 450g with helmet mesh. Supports your RONIN/UFO/SuSi, and your Le Slip
Trail 38L: 700g – Suitable for superlight mountain glider with string harness and helmet
Trail 55L: 680g – Suitable for superlight XC glider with superlight pod harness with no, or an inflatable protector and helmet
Trail 70L: 690g – Suitable for semi-light XC glider with superlight pod harness with foam protector and helmet
Trail 90L: 890g – Suitable for light XC glider with Light pod harness with foam protector, helmet, vol-bov/hiking equipment